New to PTAssembler

Discussion forum for techniques and issues relating to the creation of panoramic and/or "mosaic" images

Moderator: spamkiller

New to PTAssembler

Postby jackachum » Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:44 pm

Hi I have installed PTAssemebr. Download Auto Pano and Pano Tools. I have configured Plug in correctly for AutoPano. I dont' think I was able to do anything with PanoTools yet except dragging the Pano12.dll file to Windows\System. When I tried to run the PTAssembler program to the last step, I got this error messages: Converting Image 1/1 and Panorama Tools window with message 'not implement yet'. What do I need to do to fix this problem? What else do I need? I'm don't much about software, it's quite confusing to go here and there download this and configure that. If you can point me to a place I can find all the sources needed would be very helpful. Ilike this PTAssembler more than the other test version PTGui for easier locating control point. Thank you!
jackachum

Re: New to PTAssembler

Postby maxlyons » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:33 pm

jackachum wrote:Hi I have installed PTAssemebr. Download Auto Pano and Pano Tools. I have configured Plug in correctly for AutoPano. I dont' think I was able to do anything with PanoTools yet except dragging the Pano12.dll file to Windows\System.

PTAssembler comes with all of the necessary Panorama Tools files you need. There is no need to download any other Panorama Tools files...in fact, I suspect that is your problem. My guess is that you installed an incompatible or out-dated version of Panorama Tools that is conflicting with PTAssembler.

My suggestion is to remove whatever Panorama Tools files you installed, and re-install PTAssembler.

From the PTAssembler readme:

The
necessary subset of the Panorama Tools suite that is required for
PTAssembler to operate is included with PTAssembler...

Max
maxlyons

Return to Mosaics and Panoramas