A litle Yosemite fun..

Discussion forum for images in Max Lyons' and other image galleries...post links to your own images here

Moderator: spamkiller

BrianAkerson

A litle Yosemite fun..

Post by BrianAkerson » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:28 pm

Hey there.. I used to be a member of this board some time back. I fell out of photography for a while but have recently gotten back into it. This pair of images was taken with a D70 so pardon the quality. (Long story short, wasn't supposed to go to Yosemite this trip but wound up going and had to take any camera I could get my hands on..) I've also been re-learning the software so pardon my technical issues. They're not perfect but figured I'd pop them on here. Thanks for looking!

Vertical Half Dome Pano-

Overview from Glacier Point-

maxlyons

Re: A litle Yosemite fun..

Post by maxlyons » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:50 am

BrianAkerson wrote:They're not perfect but figured I'd pop them on here.
They look good to me! Nice to see a vertical pano...we don't see many of these, but sometimes they can be quite eye-catching.

Max

BrianAkerson

Post by BrianAkerson » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:07 pm

Thanks Max.. I remember there being some real sticklers on here for exactness. Didn't want to rile them up so I figured I'd lay out a caution. I love vertical panoramas, but you really have to find something worthy of it or they just don't work. I think Half Dome works in this instance. -Brian

BrianAkerson

Post by BrianAkerson » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:10 pm

Here's a little HDR goodnesss. I know it's not a pano, but figured I'd post it for fun.