There are also some improvements and fixes to PTAPicker (PTAssembler's control point picker), the photometric optimizer and masking.
A complete list of changes is:
- Feature: Added support for Multiblend (alternative blending plugin program
written by David Horman).
- Feature: Added option to copy mask region from one image to all others.
(Right-click on image viewer on Step 3 screen).
- Feature: Added ability to configure the number of data points that
the photometric optimizer uses. (Fewer points make optimization process
more quickly, but results may be less accurate).
- Feature: Added ability to run PTAPicker in "single-row" mode, for faster
creation of control points in single-row panoramic images. (hold
Ctrl key down while clicking the "Auto-Create" or "Generate Controlpoints"
- Change: Photometric optimizer ignores over/underexposed regions of image
when calculating photometric (i.e. exposure/vignetting) adjustments.
this should improve the quality of the results calculated by optimizer.
- Change: Photometric optimizer "balances" exposure adjustments when exposure
is optimized and the reference image is auto-selected. This ensures that
exposure adjustments across all images average to zero (to minimize
the amount by which any individual image's exposure is adjusted).
- Bug Fix: Fixed bug in photometric optimizer to make it select more evenly
PTAssembler (32-bit and 64-bit versions) can be downloaded from this page.