How to change PTA display?

Discussion forum for Tawbaware's PTAssembler software, Helmut Dersch's Panorama Tools software and any other photography related software

Moderator: spamkiller

Boris

How to change PTA display?

Post by Boris » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:18 pm

After years of working normally, something changed today in the way the Preview Viewer is displayed. It used to be full screen, but now it’s only about 5x6in on my monitor. Clicking on the square button so that the window fills the monitor still keeps the images small. Clicking on Re-Draw or Re-Optimize, shrinks the window back to 5x6.

I could not find in the preferences how to make the window fill the screen by default.

I hope I described the problem clearly.

Thank you for any help.

Boris

Boris

Re: How to change PTA display?

Post by Boris » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:39 pm

Here is a screen shot, hopefully, it will clarify what's happening.

maxlyons

Post by maxlyons » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:07 pm

Boris wrote:After years of working normally, something changed today in the way the Preview Viewer is displayed. It used to be full screen, but now it’s only about 5x6in on my monitor. Clicking on the square button so that the window fills the monitor still keeps the images small. Clicking on Re-Draw or Re-Optimize, shrinks the window back to 5x6.

I could not find in the preferences how to make the window fill the screen by default.

I hope I described the problem clearly.

Thank you for any help.

Boris
Let the preview draw, then use the maximize button (the middle button in the top right corner of the window). Close the preview viewer. Next time you open the preview viewer it should start in a maximized state.

Max

Boris

Post by Boris » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:57 pm

Thank you , Max!

It worked like a charm.

Boris