has anyone tried the Kingpano head

Discussion forum for hardware related issues and questions

Moderator: spamkiller

heissiseissen

"KingPano" head

Post by heissiseissen » Wed May 31, 2006 8:48 pm

Mike,

I sent Bill King "KingPano" payment for his head over 4 weeks ago. At the time he told me that it would be 3 weeks max to ship. I told him I was using a Fuji S1 and he said it would work fine. 2 weeks ago I dropped my S1 and damaged it, so I bought an S2 body. When my head had not shipped within the 3 weeks I emailed Bill asking where my head was, he said he was a perfectionist and "Perfection Takes Time". I mentioned that I now had an S2 and he replied that it would require modification to work with the S2, and that he didn't want to mess with it and claims to have PayPal'd me my money back (without discussing it with me). Paypal has no record of this (SHOCK!!).

I would recommend not doing business with this guy.

kieranmullen

Post by kieranmullen » Wed May 31, 2006 9:56 pm

He was away for a few weeks and just got back to me.

Hopefully he will address your post here. He did email me from the forums a week ago.

KM

heissiseissen

KingPano

Post by heissiseissen » Wed May 31, 2006 10:05 pm

Mike,

Thanks for the update. He forgot to mention that he was out of town for a couple of weeks. He has really caused me some problems. He kept my money for a month and then sent it to PayPal. I don't use PayPal any more, he should have cleared it with me first. It will probably take me another week to get my money back. I seriously do not recommend doing business with him.

macpuppy

Re: has anyone tried the Kingpano head

Post by macpuppy » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:01 pm

I ordered one in January of 2012, and still have not received it or heard from King. I have been asking for a refund for over 2 months now and he refuses to answer my emails.

If anyone is going to risk their money with this business, I can only recommend that they stay far away from the KingPano website.

Edit: Today (August7, 2012), I finally received my refund.