Broken King Pano

Discussion forum for hardware related issues and questions

Moderator: spamkiller

dlindzen

Broken King Pano

Post by dlindzen » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:28 am

The vertical member of my KingPano broke at the beginning of March. I have emailed Bill King of KingPano many times since then inquiring about repair or replacement, and have received no reply. Is there something wrong at King Pano? I'm worried about trying to glue the piece. Is the next step getting a nodal ninja?

Dick

elf

Post by elf » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:34 pm

Isn't it made of acrylic? Gluing should work fine or you could take it into a plastic supplier like Tap Plastic and have them make the repair.

dlindzen

Post by dlindzen » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:48 pm

Thanks. I'm still curious as to what happened to KingPano. They used to reply.

Terrywoodenpic

Post by Terrywoodenpic » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:33 am

dlindzen wrote:Thanks. I'm still curious as to what happened to KingPano. They used to reply.
It shows this as an item on their web site.
Yes We Are Still Working Hard!
05/20/10

It has been awhile since I had a chance to update the news. This is due to our success. Busy as ever...and many hot pokers in the fire. Juggling them and paying enough attention not to get burned.

Family problems develop with the death of my father and I have had to extend shipping of products. Please be aware and have patience. You will be rewarded for it. New developments of upgrades are one of the pokers in the fire. Let's see what else 2010 has for us. It can only go up from here!
Terry

old decrepit and still taking photographs

dlindzen

KingPano

Post by dlindzen » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:56 pm

They've had this message on their website for quite a while. I'd be interested in whether anyone has actually contacted them.

Dick

KingPANO

Broken KingPANO

Post by KingPANO » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:43 pm

My world has been upturn since the beginning of the year...after hearing news of death of my father.

I haven't received email...I have an over aggressive spam system. Please email kingpano@gmail.com to send address info for the HStab to be sent to you. Free of course...minus shipping.

Website has been updated...last updated middle of may.

Bill
KingPANO.com