Bogen/Manfrotto 303SPH Panoramic Spherical QTVR head

Discussion forum for non-commercial sale/trade of photography-related goods and services

Moderator: spamkiller

skinsey

Bogen/Manfrotto 303SPH Panoramic Spherical QTVR head

Post by skinsey » Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:19 am

As a result of not doing enough research, I have for sale a Bogen/Manfrotto 303SPH Panoramic Spherical QTVR tripod head. I have just purchased this head from B&H and discovered it is not quite heavy duty enough to handle my 1Ds2. This is an extremely well built head though and would do wonderfully with a lighter weight system, the 1Ds2 is a beast.

Just, meaning that I ordered it on the 5th of October and received it on the 11th. It is in brand new condition with the exception of a couple of screw marks on the backside of the rails where I adjusted it for the Nodal point. Because of those marks I am unable to return it to B&H for a full refund. My purchase price was $517.95 plus shipping.

Full information about the 3030SPH is available at Manfrotto’s site :
http://services.manfrotto.com/303SPH/

If you’d like images of the actual head I can email a couple of shots to you. All original packing, box, extra rails, blank warranty card etc are included. I have received a RMA from B&H and if it doesn’t sell I’ll be forced to return it to B&H and suffer the re-stocking fees.

My asking price is $470.00 plus shipping and insurance. I’ll accept money orders, certified checks or Paypal eCheck and willing to use an escrow service at the buyers expense. For standard Paypal transaction add 3%.