Almost new Panosaurus Head, Cheap!

Discussion forum for non-commercial sale/trade of photography-related goods and services

Moderator: spamkiller

Almost new Panosaurus Head, Cheap!

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:27 pm

New camera is too big and heavy for this pristine Panosaurus Head. Hate to see it gathering dust, you should get out there and take some shots with this thing! It's very well thought out, very light weight, and just a tad flimsy with heavy cameras. Can be adapted for horizontal or vertical shooting.

Works great with all compact digital cameras and DSLR's up through about D70 and Canon 20D size, not sure about D200. Includes instruction sheets and all the original hardware pieces including the level etc.

US $30, plus $5 shipping via Priority Mail in continental US. HI, AK, UK, EU, etc will cost more on shipping. Check, Paypal, cash, money order, pretty sea shells, or a nice (but not too exaggerated) pano print will be considered for payment, make me an offer.

LL

is it still available

Post by LL » Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:42 am

If it is, can you email me liangguizhi AT hotmail.com? Thanks

Louis

Post by Louis » Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:54 pm

Hi there, I am a student from the UK and would be very interested in buying your panosaurus if you have not yet sold it. I can pay you full asking price, please email me at louisdaboville@hotmail.com