Cambo SC 4x5 Large Format + Extras

Discussion forum for non-commercial sale/trade of photography-related goods and services

Moderator: spamkiller

BrianA

Cambo SC 4x5 Large Format + Extras

Post by BrianA » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:15 am

Hey All,

Thought I'd put this up here before I put it on FleaBay:

Cambo SC 4x5 large format camera. It's in good shape with some signs of wear - as it's been used, of course. No light leak issues with the bellows to my knowledge. I haven't shot any film through it in about eight months, though. But it's been in a case since then.

Comes with the Camera, a Copal 0 lensboard and three Lisco Regal II film holders, all in good shape. I think I have a few sheets of expired Ektachrome 100G I'll send along with it.

Just get a lens, a loupe and some film, and your set! (You can get some great lenses for fairly cheap at http://www.KEH.com - eBay can yield some good deals, but I'd rather buy from a place that has actual ratings. Plus KEH's "Bargain" is considered pretty good shape by most...)

Once you try 4x5 you'll never turn back though. Next thing you know you've got a 6x17 back and you don't even stitch much... (My case....) I just don't need two 4x5's. One does me just fine.

$250 + S&H from 20111. (2.9% PayPal fee, if used...) I'm always up for interesting trades - of photography gear... Hit me up.

Thanks for looking!

-Brian
Director - Webmaster
International Association of Panoramic Photographers

BrianA

Post by BrianA » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:16 am

Price lowered to $150 + Shipping from 20111. That is as low as I can go... Less than that and I might as well keep it.

Thanks!

-Brian
Director - Webmaster
International Association of Panoramic Photographers