TuFuse Pro and Lr3

Discussion forum for Tawbaware's TuFuse and TuFuse Pro software
WWG

TuFuse Pro and Lr3

Post by WWG » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:28 am

I was able to run an exposure-blended stack in PTA from Lr3 by creating an "Edit In" preset in Lr3 to write Tiffs and open PTA. PTA opened and the 3 Tiffs showed up the Step 1 window. I ran an Autoalign and everything ran normally and the blended exposure ran normally and the Synchronize command read the output Tiffs into Lr. This is almost as good as having a plug-in!

I then tried to do the same thing for TuFuse Pro using the aligned Tiffs created by PTA. I chose "use original files" and initially made the mistake of selecting "tufuse.exe" as the "Edit In" command. It actually ran in a command window with the correct 3 files but without input parameters and there was no output.

I corrected the command to open "TuFusePro.exe". This time the TuFuse Pro UI opened but there were no files listed in the TuFuse window. Of course, I can drag the files from the directory but it would be nice to do the entire process from within Lr.

Has anyone done this? I'm pretty new with Lr so I suspect that I missed a setting somewhere.
Werner

rkrenn

Post by rkrenn » Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:21 pm

I just tried Lightroom 3 with TuFusePro and had the same problem, the TuFusePro web page does not list command line as an option for loading files. may be this can be added to a future release :-).

Richard

maxlyons

Post by maxlyons » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:26 pm

rkrenn wrote:I just tried Lightroom 3 with TuFusePro and had the same problem, the TuFusePro web page does not list command line as an option for loading files. may be this can be added to a future release :-).
Yes...I'll consider this for a future enhancement.

Max